Candidates, let us help you achieve your potential!At APR, we believe in career seekers are as much as employers. Our global team focuses on each candidate, carefully examining every aspect to find the perfect opportunity. Our team will provide you with the professional guidance and assistance to assure success every step of the way. No fees are charge to a client.
At APR, we believe that career seekers are as much as our clients as the employers, though our fees are paid for the employers.
- In the digital age, APR does NOT accept walk in candidates. We only accept Resumes by email. Every resume is reviewed.
- Please send us your resume in MS Word We cannot accept resumes via fax or mail at this time.
- There is no need to contact our office to find out which positions are available.
- Each resume we receive is reviewed by a recruiter. It may take up to 48 hours for us to review this information. You do not need call and ask if we have reviewed your information as this will only slow down the process for others. You will be able to log into your account, update your resume, or apply to additional positions.
- You should receive an email after applying to a position or sending us your resume, if there is an appropriate job available. Please understand that we will get back the moment we have an appropriate job.
- You will not receive a phone call from us just because you have submitted your resume. It is not possible for us to call every candidate but we will review your resume.
- When we have a position that appears to be a fit for your background, a recruiter will call or contact you via email with additional questions. At that time, interviews may be arranged if the we feel that it is in the best interest of both parties to visit.
- Make sure you follow the directions of the recruiter or you may be rejected for failure to complete the process.
Right People for the Right Job at the Right Time